httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility Lab Invitation
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:40:18 GMT

This is probably all the way at the bottom of your priority list, but I
figure it can't hurt to mention - what about a decent command line build
solution; IIRC, one of the (very minor) reasons we're still with VC6 is
the ability to create a Makefile, which recent VS suites no longer
support...

  Issac