httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Windows Server 2008 Application Compatibility Lab Invitation
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:26:56 GMT
I'm planning to attend to address issues on several fronts, and I hear
some PHP folks will make it as well.  It might be a really good chance
to start digging deeper into the interop issues with MSVCR runtimes,
so if there is a modperl dev or two who are interested, I'd love to
spend some of this time working on those specifics.

Bill