httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <>
Subject Re: Pre-release tarballs: Apache httpd 1.3.41, 2.0.63 and 2.2.8
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:33:19 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Pre-release tarballs of Apache HTTP Server 1.3.41, 2.0.63
> and 2.2.8 are available for download and test at:
> Their availability does not constitute an official release.
> However, please download and test. I will be calling for
> a release VOTE in the next 24-48 hours, at most. and, the machines that host, and most TLPs, have both been upgraded to 2.2.8:

They are also now running with the Event MPM, previously the Worker MPM
was used.

I used an APR and APR-Util snapshot, from their respective trunks, due
to issues with mod_mbox performance, that have been fixed in apr-util

Both machines are Solaris 10/SPARC, and I ran into no major issues
getting it all working.  If you notice any issues with any
sites, please let me know :-)

[1] -

View raw message