httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] initial release of httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 19:19:08 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Please fetch up the newly prepared httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1.tar.gz, or the
> win32/netware/os2 suitable package httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1-crlf.zip (and
> their md5/asc sigs) from:
>
>   [X] +1 to release as 0.9.1-alpha

If the announce states this is an alpha for httpd-2.2 I don't see any
significant issues.  The crazy rate that I'm patching trunk/ isn't
related to any flaw, but it's leading to the goal of named virtual hosts
by USER name (e.g. will@apache.org -> Username: will, Host: apache.org).

If Guenter's suggestion about STATUS seeming odd, and we agree to drop the
STATUS-FTP file from the tarball, I'm happy to reroll before posting up
announce and 0.9.1 alpha.  The only change I'd back is removing STATUS
since it's how we package httpd-x.x.tar.gz.

Need 2 +1's beyond my own to remove STATUS-FTP from the packages.

I'll call and count the vote this evening.

Bill