httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: time for 1.3.40 and 2.2.7 ?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:47:59 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Yes, I saw that, but I wanted to dig deeper and read his Email
> on why he didn't like it...

Well, he wanted a patch for a narrowly defined mod_proxy_ftp-specific
directive context, but offered a patch to apply a server_rec, while
Rudiger's patch is against the dir_rec which is much more appropriate.

AIUI he questioned the need to change the general mod_proxy directive
configuration structures for a mod_proxy_ftp specific directive.  That
said, I don't see the issue, think it could be useful to other proxy
intermediaries, so let's just go with Rudiger's.

Bill