httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pre-release tarballs: Apache httpd 1.3.41, 2.0.63 and 2.2.8
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:37:01 GMT
+1 on win32 for me if I could vote

libaprutil is still set to x64 instead of win32 when compiling under
2008 but I take this will get fixed in the win32 src package
multicast.c is still broken using vs 2008 with the latest platform
SDK, vs 2005 with the older platform SDK works fine! (there is a patch
for this... IIRC its also in apr trunk but it was laten when I was
talking about this with wrowe I can't remember for certain)

FWIW: BuildBin's installdir is still set to /apache2 instead of
/apache22 not that will effect anything just something I noticed.
The /machine not set warnings are still there aswel but again no
problem here since it defaults to x86

modules compiled and working:
- mod_perl
- mod_macro