httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Axel-Stephane SMORGRAV" <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: 64 bit Apache 2.2.4 on windows getting crashed
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 07:59:57 GMT
>From the description of it the version of Apache you are using is 2.2.3 instead of 2.2.4.

Would the 3pp you are using by any chance be SM 6.0 ??

I think this kind of inquiries first of all belongs on the users list.

-ascs

________________________________

De : Renu Tiwari [mailto:Renu_Tiwari@infosys.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 2 janvier 2008 14:36
À : 'dev@httpd.apache.org'
Objet : 64 bit Apache 2.2.4 on windows getting crashed

Hi All,

We have installed 64 bit Apache 2.2.4 on windows. We downloaded the installer from http://www.blackdot.be/?inc=apache/binaries

The issue is when Apache is configured with a thirdparty module (64 bit as well) and is started
the error is shown in event viewer as:-

Faulting application httpd.exe, version 2.2.3.0, faulting module abc_xyz.dll, version 6.0.513.383,
fault address 0x00000000000ec417.

We have checked in Apache's error logs, no error is present there.

Please suggest.

Thanks

e-mail system.