httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kiffin Gish <kiffin.g...@tomtom.com>
Subject Logging POST body ...
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:17:14 GMT
Hi there.

I'm using ap_hook_translate_name(hook_translate_name, NULL, NULL,
APR_HOOK_REALLY_FIRST).

Within the routine hook_translate_name I'd like to check for requests of
type POST and then log the body.

How can I do this, e.g. by peeking forward and reading the incoming
stream without actually affecting/emptying the contents of the relevant
bucket?

Thanks alot in advance,
Kiffin

--
Kiffin Gish | Desktop & Services Development | TomTom | kiffin.gish@tomtom.com | +31 (0)
6 15529214 mobile | +31 (0) 20 850 0989 office

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is
intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request
that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s),
without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom
N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies
will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or
any other information.