httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Baumann <werner.baum...@onlinehome.de>
Subject Re: time for 1.3.40 and 2.2.7 ?
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:26:14 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
 > Here's what I'd like to propose:

 >    o) We do another triple release: 1.3.40, 2.0.62 and 2.2.7
 >    o) I tag and roll all 3 this Saturday (Dec 29th)
 >    o) We anticipate releasing/announcing all on Jan 2, 2008

 > It would be a great New Year's gift to the community :)

Great news for all developers of WebDAV-clients:
A five year old serious bug, that blocks the development of reliable
WebDAV-clients (bug #16593 and #38034), is ignored once again, along
with the working patches that are provided.
Please remove mod_dav and mod_dav_fs from Apache before the release, so
providers of WebDAV-services will have to look for a not that badly
broken implementation, maybe an implementation that's cared about by
it's developers.

Werner