httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: time for 1.3.40 and 2.2.7 ?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:01:24 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi Ruediger,
>
>> Hm. I see no backport proposal for this in the STATUS file for 2.0.x.
>> For formal reasons please add one. I would be +1 as well.
> sorry, but unfortunately that's not possible since 2.2.x and later do not have this file
any longer - so there's no real backport proposal possible....
> therefore I dont know how I should express the proposal ...?

There's really no difference between STATUS, and on list discussion.
The advantage to STATUS is reminding people to review over the long
haul, the advantage to the list is collecting a quick three votes
(when folks are paying attention).

I disagree with Ruediger that any extra STATUS step is really needed.