httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] initial release of httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.0
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:21:53 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> mod_ftp fans;
>
> At last, I came up with a trivial strategy for doing autoconf-like
> tests, using nothing except apxs & httpd/build/ elements, so mod_ftp
> is really ready for feedback across any platform.
>
> Please fetch up the newly prepared httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.0.tar.[gz|bz2]
> (and its md5/asc sigs) from:
>
>   http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_ftp/
>
> review, take it for a spin, and cast your choice

As I mentioned, the perms of the installed httpd include directory
were corrupted to 664 by the first candidate, so I've withdrawn it.

Proceeding to tag the next crack at an alpha/beta 0.9.1 tomorrow,
based on Guenter's changed to NW and mine to Win32, plus some more
enhancements to the conf/extra/ftpd.conf paths.  If anyone has any
issues with a new alpha/beta tag, please speak before tomorrow eve.

Bill