httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann ...@bee-ware.net>
Subject SSL client certificate extensions requirements backport
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:27:55 GMT
Hi,

The joined patch allows the use of client certificate extensions values (by long/short name
or OID) in
the mod_ssl/SSLRequire directive.

This functionnality is available in the 2.2.x and trunk branches but hasn't been backported
in the 2.0.61, while this can be a very usefull feature (at least we need it for our product).

The backport is taken from trunk since it allows the use of long/short extensions names and
it takes into account the
token-name change done between 2.2.x and trunk (OID became PeerExtList): the patch allows
both names to be used so that
configuration files won't need changes.

Any hope this could be part of the 2.0.x branch so I won't need to patch the official release
?

Thanks for your comments,
yl.