httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject mod_ftp/trunk/utils/... and tests/...
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 04:25:18 GMT
Jim, this was part of your initial import.  I don't know that these
really have a practical application, but would you review these and
determine if the utils/ tree should stay or be rm'ed before 1.9.1
is tagged?

For tests/perl-framework/, I don't know that it makes sense to
distribute this with mod_ftp, since we don't ship perl-framework
with httpd.

I'm thinking that httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/tests/perl-framework might move
over to httpd/test/trunk/mod_ftp-perl-framework for now.  After it
has a few more eyeballs, that could just be merged into the actual
.../perl-framework tree (as long as it stays out of the way when
mod_ftp isn't found.)

This would significantly reduce the size of the package, and probably
avoid some user confusion.

Bill