httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Clark <mich...@metaparadigm.com>
Subject Re: apr_os_dir_put doesn't create working apr_dir_t
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:14:42 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Michael Clark wrote:
>>> apr_os_dir_put doesn't create a working apr_dir_t i.e. apr_dir_read
>>> will not work on the created apr_dir_t
>>
>> Favor - please don't post to multiple lists, have a bit of patience;
>> feedback was posted to dev@apr.
>
> Ok - confused Iain Wade's post with yours, odd they came along exactly
> at the same moment.  Mea culpa - sorry to have confused the two of you.

No worries. I've reviewed the apr-dev posts now (I had been in touch
with Iain about this issue but didn't realise he had posted to apr-dev
as I wasn't on the list).

I see now, of course the main issue is with the need for a dirname
argument which would need a new interface.

I'll follow up later on the apr list.

~mc