httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r601843 - in /httpd/mod_ftp/trunk: STATUS include/mod_ftp.h
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 03:56:16 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:

> Just a hint: last time I tested also with cURL which caused for whatever reason a segfault
with mod_ftp (r525888); so if possible you should also try some transfers with cURL...

Hmmm - any chance you were using IPv6?  The patches I committed
today resulted from chasing down a segfault this week, where we
didn't discover the sa of the local address, and it simply blew up.
Now we fail over to a generic adapter, and ultimately fail cleanly
if that doesn't succeed.

Bill