httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Clark <mich...@metaparadigm.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Apache Privilege Separation for WebDAV (against 2.3.0-dev)
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:00:40 GMT
Michael Clark wrote:
> Apache Privilege Separation for WebDAV
>
>   http://oss.metaparadigm.com/apache-privsep/2.3.0-dev/

Just a note for anyone who may have downloaded the patches in the last
few minutes. A couple of them somehow ended up doubled up.

I've just regenerated them and they all apply and reverse cleanly on my
httpd-trunk checkout.

privsep-all.patch will apply everything (there also are comments within
the patches on what each part does). It will make one patch to apr
assuming you have it checked out under your httpd-trunk checkout in
srclib/apr.

~mc