httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r601843 - in /httpd/mod_ftp/trunk: STATUS include/mod_ftp.h
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 03:13:32 GMT
Hi Bill,
>> then there's another issue with mod_ftp.c which I will soon look at....

> Please let me know, if you say alls' well, I'll tag.
well, as you've seen I've committed a simple fix (no var declarations after function calls),
and now all compiles fine for NetWare; then loaded with my old config from this spring when
I last was on mod_ftp (yeah, sorry, so much other things....), and it still loaded fine; did
some limited testing with FileZilla, and could transfer files anonymously (up/down); nothing
more tested yet.
Also did a compile on a SuSE Linux box, and worked too with old config and anonymous...
So from my limited testing I would say go ahead and T&R a beta, and lets see what others
find out.

Just a hint: last time I tested also with cURL which caused for whatever reason a segfault
with mod_ftp (r525888); so if possible you should also try some transfers with cURL...

Guen.