httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: time for 1.3.40 and 2.2.7 ?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:52:46 GMT

On Dec 17, 2007, at 1:48 AM, Oden Eriksson wrote:

> apache and loads of third party apache modules in Mandriva Linux.
> I'm not
> authorized to vote here, for that I need to reincarnate myself as
> an ASF
> developer I guess.

As far as I see it, *any* feedback from *anyone* on a release
candidate is highly appreciated, regardless of whether that person's
vote is binding.

For instance, I don't know if anyone on the PMC is running Mandriva
on a regular basis.  Your scrutiny and response to a release
candidate in the form of a +1 or -1 (and here's why) vote would carry
great weight, even if it wouldn't directly count towards the release
votes cast by the PMC members.

S.

--
Sander Temme