httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Adoption of mod_dns to httpd?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 01:03:47 GMT
Hi Issac,

> I'd like to offer up mod_dns
> (http://www.beamartyr.net/mod-dns-1.02.tar.bz2) for inclusion in the
> httpd project (either as a mod_ftp-like subproject, or as module with
> the standard distribution - whatever people prefer).  Can people vote
> for what they're most comfortable with?

[x ] Immediate adoption as a subproject (pending IP clearance via the incubator)

I've just tried to compile the mod for NetWare, but my picky compiler wasnt fine with some
type mismatches, mostly signed<->unsigned; here's a diff which shows what I needed to
get it compiled:
http://www.gknw.net/test/mod_dns/
please check. I would also prefer to compile with vpath, and therefore the '../rr.h' include
is a but ugly;
would be nice if you agree to change this to just 'rr.h'.
Also would be more nice if you rename the folder to use an underscore as usual, and use a
version number like 1.0.2.

Guenter.