httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Rolf Banting" <rolf.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UDP support in mod_perl2/apache
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:52:29 GMT
On 11/14/07, Issac Goldstand <margol@beamartyr.net> wrote:
> I just realized that there was a typo in the patchset - it applies
> cleanly against httpd-2.2.6, but there's a line that shouldn't be there:
>
> srclib/apr/network_io/unix/sendrecv.c line 118:
>     from->salen = sizeof(from->sa);
>
> Remove this and it should build cleanly.
>
>   Issac

I've now managed to get 2.2.6 patched. I had to tweak a couple of the
patches manually. I'll put together a patchfile shortly. Best of all
mod_perl2 builds and tests OK - 4 failures in subprocess & 1 in
server_constant.

This all but removes Issac's UDP patch as a suspect in the case of the
mp2- tests-fail -against-httpd-trunk.

So now then - how do I set up a UDP service? Is there any special configuration?

Rolf