httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Albert Lash" <albert.l...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_dbd
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:34:58 GMT
Hello,

I am interested in helping out with mod_dbd, mod_rewrite and the
authn/z modules. I've been experimenting with mod_dbd and mod_rewrite
and made some headway, noting my progress here:

http://www.docunext.com/resources/mediawiki/index.php/Apache_2.3_on_Debian

I got stumped trying to use gdb to diagnose the problem, and realize
I'm in over my head using the trunk.

I was able to get the MySQL driver working with mod_dbd, as described here:

http://www.docunext.com/resources/mediawiki/index.php/Apache_DBD

May I request some direction from a developer familiar with the Apache
mod_dbd status? I would like to work with the MySQL driver,
mod_rewrite, or mod_auth_dbd, if possible. Where might be a good place
to start? Should I keep trudging my way through the trunk?

Thanks,

Albert

--
My Blogs: