httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: UDP support in mod_perl2/apache
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:10:00 GMT
With the existing patchset, UDP will just work like TCP - just add
ListenUDP directives wherever you want to a UDP port.  Future versions
of Apache httpd (once UDP is bundled as a part of the official release,
which is in the works) might need additional configuration directives to
work, but that's still a while off.

  Issac