httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <bnicho...@novell.com>
Subject Re: mod_ldap: server_config structure part of the API?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:52:28 GMT
<1404e5910711151333y79cecc65k45f93bbc9b92acf3@mail.gmail.com>, "Eric Covener"
<covener@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> mod_ldap has it's own server_config struct defined  in
> httpd/include/util_ldap.c -- does this location implicitly make the
> server config structure part of the API?
>
> If So, what kind of one-time bump would it take to pull this out of
> the "public" header?

It would have to be a 2.4 change.  I don't think that you could get away with making this
type of change in 2.2.  util_ldap_state_t isn't being used by httpd outside of util_ldap,
but that doesn't mean it's not being referenced by somebody (although it shouldn't be).

Brad