httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: UDP support in mod_perl2/apache
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 22:31:08 GMT
Nice.  A cursory look appears to match what I have.

I also dug up another nugget - a complete patch against httpd-2.2.6 for
the UDP support (excluding only the APR recvfrom issue) - I thought I
had it lying around somewhere.  I included two; one with and one without
the APR backport.  Rolf, try to use this (use the one with the
apr-backport) instead of downloading and patching trunk.

  Issac