httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Dan" <DS...@triadfinancial.com>
Subject Apache 2 IP_Forwarding
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:41:37 GMT
Good Morning,

We are trying to identify the following and we have received one
response and need to verify.

We are looking for feedback or heck even a solution on the following

In order to get the IP address of the client, instead of the IP address
of the proxy server, the mod_w3c_ip_forwarding.c program can be compiled
into Apache < 1.3.6.  How does one achieve this same functionality in
Apache 2.0.X?  Specifically -

Does Apache 2.0.X already provide this functionality?
If not, will mod_w3c_ip_forwarding.c work with Apache 2.0.X?
If not, is there a similar program for Apache 2.0.X?

Thank you,

Rick/Dan

Daniel P. Shaw
Triad Financial