httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: mod_include "-A /path" (Re: Expression Parser API?)
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:51:36 GMT
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:31:52 +0200 (SAST)
"Graham Leggett" <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

> > If you're happy with this minor reorganisation of your proposal,
> > then you have my +1 on it.

As you'll see, I've given it my +1 anyway now.  Rationale: if my
patch can go in now, then it can equally well happen later, and
it was still too half-baked to be the final word on the subject.

> When I have some real internet access, will definitely take a look and
> sort it out.

With a bit of luck we've now reached the point of singing from
the same hymnsheet :-)

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/