httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <>
Subject Re: Expression Parser API?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:06:40 GMT
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:43:02 +0200 (SAST)
"Graham Leggett" <> wrote:

> In order for a generic parser to be even a little bit generic, I would
> expect it to be possible to pass a pointer to a comparison function
> capable of being triggered when a token -Something is encountered.
> There is no reason why the generic parsing code needs any specific
> knowledge of the -A code, nor is there any requirement to remove the
> -A option to make this work.

Agreed.  As it happens, I started on exactly that this morning,
before having to turn my attention away from hacking.  With a bit
of luck I'll find the time to come up with something working
this evening or tomorrow.  I expect this to answer my own point
and generalise to enable us to introduce new -Options.

Nick Kew