httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r595954 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/http/http_filters.c
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:50:59 GMT
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:38:28 -0500
"Jeff Trawick" <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the intention for the UNHANDLED case?    The code/comments
> seem to imply we'll end up in the "respect CL" path.

Exactly.

The alternative is to reject it, which might risk breaking
something that worked before.  The current fix falls back
to old behaviour in the have-CL-bad-TE case, so there's
no risk of regression.

What else do you think we should do in that case?
Perhaps logging an error would be a good idea.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/