httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Renu Tiwari <Renu_Tiw...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Error from DSOLoadLibrary in Apache2.0.61(64 bit) on AIX 5.3(64 bit)
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:19:13 GMT

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Just wanted to confirm one thing.
We have build the apache 2.0.61 source on AIX 5.2(64 bit) and than placed the resultant Apache
folder structure to AIX5.3(64 bit) m/c.

Can this cause some kind of discrepencies?

Thanx

________________________________
From: Jeff Trawick [mailto:trawick@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 4:42 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error from DSOLoadLibrary in Apache2.0.61(64 bit) on AIX 5.3(64 bit)

On 10/9/07, Renu Tiwari <Renu_Tiwari@infosys.com<mailto:Renu_Tiwari@infosys.com>>
wrote:

We are facing an issue in dynamically loading the thirdparty module to Apache2.0.61 server.
Error shown in error_logs of Apache server is

"Error from DSOLoadLibrary - Not enough space".

That's not an Apache message, FWIW.  I can't find a reference to "DSOLoadLibrary".

googling indicates that some symbol table might be full and maybe some other ld options need
to be used (something about big table of contents -- ld flag bigtoc)

See if there is a LDR_CNTRL setting in bin/envvars.  If there is one (I don't think there
should be one for 64-bit), comment it out to confirm that it doesn't hurt this.

Call AIX support.

Work with AIX folks that help ISVs.

e-mail system.