httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <>
Subject Re: PR#41798 - mod_proxy URL mangling
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:29:35 GMT
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:02:21 +0200
Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <> wrote:

> I guess
> use_uri = ap_construct_url(r->pool, r->uri, r);

Thanks - I thought I knew there was some such API function, but
didn't find it at the time.

However, on further reflection, I think it would be better to
fall back to old behaviour in this case.  The difficulty is that
this redirection catches cases where something is unnecessarily
but perfectly legally URLencoded.  So a perverse client might
re-encode the redirection, leaving us an infinite loop.

> I am missing a minor bump since mod_proxy.h is public.

Fairy nuff.

> Otherwise looks good from first glance.

Nick Kew