httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r583002 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/proxy/mod_proxy_http.c
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:11:01 GMT
On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:03:59 -0400
Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:

> Would almost make sense to have this as an API function... anyone have
> issues if I make the required adjustments for that to happen?

What's the scope of your proposed API function?
The current http_proxy_canonenc, generalised to serve also for
balancer_proxy_canonenc, ajp_proxy_canonenc, etc?

If so, sounds good to me.  The thought had crossed my mind,
but is a definite Not Yet on my to-do list.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/