httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Kahan <jose.ka...@w3.org>
Subject Re: Jose's recent location test/failures
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:44:39 GMT
Hello,

Here's my second take at submitting these tests. Following Bill's
comments, I did some changes to remove the ambiguity.

These tests check that the directives inside <LocationMatch>,
<Directory> sections as well as .htaccess are taken into
account when processing internal subrequests. The test
case consists in using AddCharset to add a bogus charset in the
configuration and using conneg to trigger a subrequest. e.g.,

       <LocationMatch  "^/apache/subrequests/location_override/">
          Options +MultiViews
	  AddCharset bogus .bc
       </LocationMatch>

Although there are six tests, only test four fails when
PR 41960 is not applied. I added the extra five just to make
sure the flaw won't appear in the other sections.

You will find here attached the subrequests.t test file as well
as a tgz archive with the tests.

Before running the tests, you need to patch extra.conf.in using
the included extra.conf.in.patch diff file. This is a diff
from svn trunk.

Feel free to request further changes.

-jose