On 9/5/07, Jorge Schrauwen <jorge.schrauwen@gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/4/07, Jim Jagielski < jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
Available for your testing pleasure, 3, count 'em, 3
Apache HTTP Server release candidate tarballs, located,
as expected at:

     http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

This vote will run through Sept 6, 2007 and close
Sept 7, unless otherwise noted...

   +/-1   (x == +1)

   [  ]    apache_1.3.39
   [  ]    httpd-2.0.61
   [X]    httpd-2.2.6

Thanks!!

I know I'm not allowed to vote but I'll do it anyway.
It compiles and run fine on my server (gentoo linux). Been stable for about 30min now and all seems to work. Also recompiled mod_macro & mod_perl against it. Fine too.

I'll give it a shot under windows tomorrow (32-bit and 64-bit) so expect to hear from me again soon. At that time I'll also give an update on how it is doing on my live server.

--
~Jorge

I didn't have time to do a 64-bit build. But the normal 32-bit build went fine. Live server still doing great.

--
~Jorge