httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2.2.x: Implicit creation of new proxy_workers
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 06:14:31 GMT
What if the backend address is not known in the configuration because computed dynamically
using for example RewriteMap ?

In that case I cannot see any other way of doing this than creating the worker on the fly,
and unfortunately with my current modifications I sooner or later end up getting the following
error:

[Fri Aug 31 15:32:19 2007] [emerg] (os 0x001ebf50)Unrecognized resolver error: apr_proc_mutex_lock
failed. Attempting to shutdown process gracefully.

BR
-ascs

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group [mailto:ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 31 août 2007 18:20
À : dev@httpd.apache.org
Objet : Re: Apache 2.2.x: Implicit creation of new proxy_workers

I guess there is a better way to do this. Simply use

<Proxy ajp://worker/somewhere>
   ProxySet keepalive=On
</Proxy>

But currently this only works on trunk. The backport proposals for 2.2.x are missing one vote.
Come on guys (Mladen, Nick) please have a look :-).
There is even a documentation for ProxySet now (Thanks to Jim).

Regards

Rüdiger