httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Dumpleton" <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New module mod_proxy_scgi
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:34:25 GMT
Rather than call it X-Sendfile, can we perhaps adopt the generic
Script-Control header mechanism as outlined in CGI 1.2.

  http://cgi-spec.golux.com/cgi-120-00a.html

As one example of how Script-Control has been used, see:

  http://www.openvms-rocks.com/ht_root/src/httpd/cgi.c

I have been contemplating using Script-Control headers as a means of
Python WSGI applications controlling Apache when using mod_wsgi.

It would be nice to push forward with such an idea and standardise on
some Script-Control directives that everyone would use rather than
using different strings for the same thing.

Graham