httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: x64 binary build instructions was Re: 2.2.7
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:09:50 GMT
> On 9/28/07, *William A. Rowe, Jr.* <wrowe@rowe-clan.net
> <mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net>> wrote:
>
>     So with Jorge's and help from a few others, 2.2.6 builds quite nicely at
>     the command line.  To make the transition to the GUI requires some other
>     steps, and I'm hoping these are simpler with 2.2.7 if I have a whole
>     weekend to work them up before we start to T&R.
>
> The last one to build successfully from the vs.net <http://vs.net> IDE
> was 2.2.4

When you use manager / add target x64, it transforms many of the paths from
.../Release to .../x64/Release, for example.  Unfortunately not all and
not consistently.  I'm looking to make at least 95% of that process more
smooth.  (This is x64, I'm not talking about the default which should work
just fine in 2.2.6, or quite close to it).

Bill