httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Solution to apr stdio/msvc crt/service handles and logging
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:40:38 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:

> The patched version built fine, and with the svn mod_perl2
> sources, and perl-5.8.8 (ActivePerl 822), all the mp2
> tests passed using VC++ 6. Great work!

FYI I'm waiting on a third set of eyeballs before this is all committed.
I'd especially appreciate any input from Tom w.r.t. the ease of adding
APR_NO_FILE flags to apr_procattr_io_set() members whom are not allowed
to have a handle at all, eg. how this works out with mod_fcgid and similar
modules.

Once that is done, I've been ready to commit.

Bill