httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r573264 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/include/scoreboard.h
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:37:26 GMT

On 09/10/2007 05:39 PM, Martin Kraemer wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 05:02:52PM +0200, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:
>> 1. IMHO requires a minor bump.
>> 2. Why messing around with lb_score any longer? Instead of
>
> Sorry for stepping in on the discussion -- but Jim has tried to clean
> the code, JFC has helped providing alternative patches, and all they
> got was vetoes.
>
> Isn't it time that, instead of a veto, a patch was posted?

Sorry for being confused, but what veto are you talking about?
All I have seen have been proposals, commits, comments on those and
a discussion that seems to be very long and extensive for the issue
we are talking about.

> I may sound harsh, but it's sad to see so much time wasted by
> formalities...

No it does not sound harsh to me, but I agree that we are wasting too much
time with this.

Regards

Rüdiger