httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.6, 2.0.61 and 1.3.39 release candidate tarballs for review
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:15:40 GMT
win32/vc8 +1 (not that it makes much of a difference at this point :))
I've gotten mod_fcgid built against it (though apxs-win32-0.6 is still
not doing -llibhttpd -llibapr-1 and -llibaprutil-1 by default)  I'm not
quite sure what the original issue is there, and I've no clue how to
actually use it, but if someone wants to spoonfeed me instructions on
how to make it crash, I'd be happy to take a look (or at least post a
backtrace, if I don't have time to investigate myself)

  Issac