httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.6, 2.0.61 and 1.3.39 release candidate tarballs for review
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 12:35:43 GMT
+1:1.3.39

Builds with nothing except for signedness warnings on Win32 (mostly
related to goofy FD_SET declarations by MS).  So no adverse symptoms.

Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2007, at 8:15 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>> Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>>
>>> Hmmm... yeah, bummer. If that's it though, I'm +1 on keeping
>>> as is... we can document this. Or, we could *gasp* just reroll :/
>>
>> Or we can repack the same files.  This is a packaging artifact, not
>> an artifact of source control.
>
> repackaged and uploaded. Should sync in a coupla hours.

Sigs look great, package contents (adjusted to new path) check out.

> I should really spend some cycles and update release.sh for 1.3 :)

Considering how often that might be used again (perhaps never?) - knock
yourself out.  That's the real spirit of scratching our own itches :)

Bill