httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_balancer
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:59:01 GMT

On 09/02/2007 04:57 PM, Vinicius Petrucci wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I've read Ruediger's patch about preventing mod_proxy_balancer from
> overwriting the status of workers when creating a new child process
> (
> I'm running the latest stable release of Apache (2.2.4) and I think
> the same bug is overwriting the lbfactor value to 1 (original
> configuration) when creating a new child process. Is it really a bug?
> How can I prevent that?

Can you please try if the attached patch against trunk fixes your issue
(also applies for 2.2.x with little fuzz)?
Can you please open a bug report in bugzilla for this? This eases tracking
for us. Thanks.

I CCed as this is the correct mailing list for
such issues (apart from bugzilla as mentioned above).

View raw message