httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.6, 2.0.61 and 1.3.39 release candidate tarballs for review
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:49:36 GMT
Ok basic example as stated here:
http://fastcgi.coremail.cn/configuration.htm#regular%20fastcgi

makes the server spit out these again:
[Fri Sep 07 17:49:51 2007] [error] [client 192.168.1.4] Premature end of
script headers: printenv.pl

if I place the same script outside of the fcgid folder it works fine.

I'm now going to try more complicated examples. If they fail aswel (as I
presume they will)
Try to get you a debug dump... not sure when though busy weekend and then
first week of school.

--
~Jorge