httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.6, 2.0.61 and 1.3.39 release candidate tarballs for review
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 23:03:00 GMT
On 9/4/07, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> Available for your testing pleasure, 3, count 'em, 3
> Apache HTTP Server release candidate tarballs, located,
> as expected at:
>
>      http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> This vote will run through Sept 6, 2007 and close
> Sept 7, unless otherwise noted...
>
>    +/-1   (x == +1)
>
>    [  ]    apache_1.3.39
>    [  ]    httpd-2.0.61
>    [X]    httpd-2.2.6
>
> Thanks!!

I know I'm not allowed to vote but I'll do it anyway.
It compiles and run fine on my server (gentoo linux). Been stable for about
30min now and all seems to work. Also recompiled mod_macro & mod_perl
against it. Fine too.

I'll give it a shot under windows tomorrow (32-bit and 64-bit) so expect to
hear from me again soon. At that time I'll also give an update on how it is
doing on my live server.

--
~Jorge