httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r573264 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/include/scoreboard.h
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:02:52 GMT

1. IMHO requires a minor bump.
2. Why messing around with lb_score any longer? Instead of

    return sizeof(lb_score);

   we could do

    return sizeof(proxy_worker_stat);

3. We should register the optional functions ap_proxy_lb_workers and
   ap_proxy_lb_worker_size in the same place and should keep the code
   of them next to each other. With your patch they are distributed over
   mod_proxy.c and mod_proxy_balancer.c. IMHO they belong to mod_proxy.c
   as we call ap_proxy_initialize_worker_share from mod_proxy's child init
   (so even if we do not load mod_proxy_balancer we need the scoreboard entries).
4. All
     if (lb_limit)
   in scoreboard.c should be extended to
     if (lb_limit && worker_size)