httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: AW: mod_proxy_balancer
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:18:24 GMT

This is the reason why my patch does not work. Attached two proposed solutions:

worker_init_patch_plus_r572937.diff: A simple and nice solution, but IMHO it is not
backportable as it changes the API.
worker_init_patch_plus_r572937_back.diff: A more complex and nasty solution that IMHO is
backportable.

Both patches require r572937 to be applied first.

Can you please give both patches a try?

Other comments welcome as well.

Regards

Rüdiger