httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.x: Implicit creation of new proxy_workers
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:22:54 GMT

I do not get the point in this case. There is always a default reverse
proxy worker that is used when no other worker is there. It has the
limititation that you cannot adjust its parameters and that it does
not support keepalives. But if you create workers dynamically this
would not be very different (except for the keepalive issue).

Regards

Rüdiger