httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <>
Subject Re: 2.2.7
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:49:58 GMT
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:15:06 +0200
Ruediger Pluem <> wrote:

> I am not quite sure if the proxy patches Nick is currently
> working on will fit into this timescale. Depending on their importance
> we might need to have a look on the timescale again.

Of course it puts pressure on the milestone of closing all
diagnosed protocol violations in mod_proxy (excluding cache).
I expect to be in a position to post a roadmap to that
milestone within the next couple of days.

I believe today's fix to PR13986 is also a proxy protocol fix
(PR16139), but that remains to be tested.

Nick Kew