httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Kahan <jose.ka...@w3.org>
Subject Re: Patch (against trunk) for bug #41960
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:07:49 GMT
Hello,

Congratulations on the new release 2.2.6.

Would there be any possiblity of applying (or reviewing) my
outstanding patch? request.c hasn't evolved since I did the
patch against trunk.

I had also submitted a new test procedure for the test suite.
It hasn't yet been commited, although it reproduces the faulty
behavior that my patch is intended to fix.

I don't know what else to do to  be able to submit a valid bug
report and potential patch to you: patch against trunk, new test
for the perl framework, ... chocolate-chip cookies?

I may be missing something in the Apache procedure for submitting
this. I would have expected someone to point it out to me since I
first submitted the bug report late March.

Thanks,

-jose