httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Swapan Gupta <swapan_gu...@infosys.com>
Subject Apache 2.0.59 / ssl memory leak
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:03:18 GMT

Hi,

We have setup an Apache 2.0.59 along with mod_ssl and are executing a load run for Apache
resources over https.
We are seeing continuous memory growth in Apache process during the course of the load run.

I we do a similar load run using Apache 2.0.59 over http (non-ssl), we do not see any significant
memory growth in the Apache process.

Is anyone aware of a known memory leak issue with Apache 2.0.59 / mod_ssl for https transactions?
Note similar memory growth issue is visible atleast Apache 2.0.53 onwards as well.

Thanks,
Swapan.

e-mail system.