httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Vinicius Petrucci" <vpetru...@ic.uff.br>
Subject Re: AW: mod_proxy_balancer
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:09:11 GMT
Well, debugging a little bit more... I realize that the condition
(worker is already initialized?) in proxy_util.c(1672) is always
bypassed, which is the same condition used by the Rüdiger's patch.

But, in proxy_util.c(1706) the same condition is rechecked (the
comment says "Possible if proxy is using scoreboard to hold shared
stats").

Attached is the patch applied and the error_log with debug information.

Vinicius